BEAR HUG ENTERTAINMENT - WEBSITE TERMS
We are a mobile application developer and publisher called Bear Hug Entertainment Limited, a company incorporated under English law with company number 11779479 and a registered address at 1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4RG (hereafter “Bear Hug”).
- Your use of the Websites
- You may not deploy within our Websites any bot, spider, web crawler or other automated query program at any time for any reason. We prohibit scraping, crawling, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Websites. The use of automated systems or software to extract data from the Websites for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited unless you have a written licence agreement with us which permits you to do so.
- Intellectual Property
- The Websites and their content (including all articles, photographs, images, text, fonts, the Bear Hug Entertainment name and logo, the names and logos of each of our Apps and designs) is owned by Bear Hug and its licensors (unless indicated otherwise) and is protected by copyright, trade marks (both registered and unregistered), database rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may view, retrieve and display the content of the Websites on a computer screen or other device which connects to the internet or print such copies of such content for your own personal use, provided you; (a) keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices; and (b) do not otherwise reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use it for any other purpose.
- If you wish to reproduce any of our Websites’ content outside your own personal use (including commercially and/or as part of any company website) please contact us at email@example.com. Permission to reproduce any of our content is at our sole discretion.
- Our Liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other loss or damage for which liability cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Subject to clause 3.1, we are not liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation or otherwise) or any other common law or statutory cause of action for any loss or damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential.
- You acknowledge that the above exclusions and limitation of liability are reasonable.
- Third Party Websites and Advertising
- The Websites may contain links to other websites or material that are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the content on any third party website.
- The Websites may, in the future, contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Websites comply with applicable laws and industry codes of practice. We are not liable to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship materials or for any loss of any kind which you suffer as a result of such advertising or sponsorship.
- Availability and performance of the Websites
- We make no promise that the Websites will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Websites will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with either Website you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Websites may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Websites as soon as we reasonably can.
- We do not guarantee that our Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Ending your use of the Websites: Without prejudice to any other remedies you may have, if in our opinion you have breached or are likely to breach these Terms you may be banned from the Websites and we may take steps to prevent you from using them.
- General Terms: We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Websites. Any changes will be notified via updating these Terms on the Websites. The changes will apply to the use of the Websites after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Websites. If you continue to use the Websites after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Websites indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- Governing Law and Disputes
- These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Websites shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If have your habitual residence in the EU, you will also be able to benefit from any applicable mandatory laws of your country of residence including the online dispute resolution service for which more details can be found here.
- We make no promise that materials on the Websites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Websites from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Websites from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.